Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Front Office Assignment '' Guest Complaint '' Task 2



The Task II “ Guest Complaint “


Here , I found three case guest complain problem in that story.


1. The First is, reception give the wrong of type of room. I would like to apologize to the guest for the wrong of the room, and I'll check back to the guest registration card is checked again, then I will move into the adjacent room, if room is still not there, I will give suggestion to move to another room or move a nearby hotel from our hotel.

2. The Second is the guest room over whelmed. I would like to apologize in advance to guests at his discomfort when he was in this hotel, and I will call maintenance for immediate repair of damaged rooms, if room is still not repaired, then I will ask the guest to move to another room with the same type of room, and I've going to give an explanation to the guest if currently in Bali is going rainy season, when the guests are foreign nationals.


3. The Third is not yet ready room in the hotel rooms and facilities damaged / dirty., I will check the room will be booked by guests the day before the guests arrive, if it was anyone knows yet, and when the guests had arrived I will explain the clock check-in time is 12 noon, on the question of facilities damaged room, before I would call maintenance to check in advance to fix it, if the condition is severe room facilities, I will offer another room , and I would like to apologize to the guest and I've be check all the hotel rooms in order to avoid such incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment