Saturday, July 30, 2011

Assigment about ''If i were'....''

  • If I were the president , i will fix Education System of Indonesia is a priority, because whatever the name is wrong, the culprit is education. Corruption, Drugs, and all not a good thing that one just because individuals in addressing education and one student.I'll try to rebuild the government system which is worse, and I will reawaken Indonesia from prolonged sleep and dream states Indonesian society to be more advanced.
  • If I were the president, I will make every effort to establish good cooperation in all fields with the rest of the country, especially with neighboring countries such as Malaysia. Special events involving the boundary dispute between Indonesia and Malaysia, so if I were President, I will make a treaty with the King of Kings Malaysia or the Malaysian Prime Minister to make a Deed of Joint Understanding on border areas and two countries (Indonesia and Malaysia) which was witnessed and endorsed by United Nations (UN).
  • If I were a ministry ,We should look into first, whether we can afford? in terms of whether we are able to assume many people believe, whether we want to take to the streets to see human life? current performance of government officials need to review, resafel cabinet, so if you want to become a minister I would think about it carefully because it concerns the lives, welfare and many bear the burden of the people

No comments:

Post a Comment